What you need to know about Dr. Mitch Pelsue and Dr. Brian Pelsue to trust you've chosen the right place to have your or your child's orthodontic needs met:
- Dr. Mitch Pelsue and Dr. Brian Pelsue are true specialists in orthodontics. This means they have completed a two-year university residency program after graduation from dental school.
- Dr. Mitch Pelsue obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Northwestern University Dental School and his Specialist in Orthodontics certificate from Loyola University School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Brian Pelsue received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Minnesota Dental School and his Specialist and Masters of Orthodontics Degree from Marquette University Dental School.
- Dr. Mitch and Dr. Brian Pelsue have successfully treated literally thousands of orthodontic patients. There is no substitute for experience when looking for an orthodontic specialist to take care of your family's orthodontic needs.
- Dr. Mitch and Dr. Brian Pelsue limit their practice to orthodontics, focusing solely on correcting orthodontic and dentofacial orthopedic problems.
- Dr. Mitch and Dr. Brian Pelsue stay current on the latest in orthodontic treatment modalities. They belong to and attend the annual seminars of the Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists and the American Association of Orthodontists.
- Dr. Mitch and Dr. Brian Pelsue are also members of the Primus Group, whose members consist of leading orthodontists in Wisconsin and Illinois. At Primus Group meetings, the doctors review and discuss the latest in orthodontic research, bring challenging cases from their practices to obtain second opinions, as well as bring in guest speakers who are on the cutting edge of orthodontics.
- Dr. Mitch and Dr. Brian Pelsue truly love practicing orthodontics. Both doctors feel blessed to be able to have a job that gives them such great pleasure and satisfaction every single day.
At Pelsue Orthodontics we offer you the highest quality oral health care, personalized treatments, and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere that will put you at ease. We provide orthodontic service that shines. Our goal is to provide the best orthodontic care possible and our incredible staff is more than qualified to make this goal a reality. You will feel truly cared for and at home in our office.
Providing a comfortable experience
Your comfort is very important to us, and we aim to provide for it in every way possible. From the moment you pick up your phone to call our pleasant office staff, to your first impressions of our practice and beyond, you will be treated with only professional and caring high-end service.
We offer many amenities including:
- Custom designed office décor
- Coffee shop
- Satellite radio
- Television with local news and specialty channels
- Multiple video game systems for our patients and their families
Expect the best
We believe that each patient is unique and deserves individualized treatment. We want you to truly understand the pros and cons of each treatment option we recommend. We find that patient involvement and education better prepares you to care for your new smile we all help to provide. Our ultimate goal is long-term oral health. If it begins in our office, we want to be sure it remains outside, in your home, and wherever you go.
Also, we can deliver the best quality treatment options because we are directly involved with the newest developments and techniques in orthodontics. We collaborate with several professional organizations and make sure each new technological advancement or new technique measures up to our high standards before we offer it to our patients.
Scheduling made easy
We understand that there are places you need to be, and we don't think that your appointments should interfere with your life. Our qualified staff appropriately schedules all appointments so that you will spend less time in the waiting room or dental chair and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey towards a lifetime of happy smiles.